Date added: 2014-02-14
Description: Escape Challenge 2014 Game Url:
Instructions: 1. Click on the left corner pot and note the dark circles.
2. Click on the clock image as per clue and get the iron bit.
3. Once the clock opens get the pencil and the pink part.
4. Connect the iron bit and pink part to make a screwdriver.
5. Come back, click left shelf, Use screwdriver to get the box. Open the boc to get bulb and lens.
6. Collect Microscope, Binocular and 3X3 button box.
7. Open the Window and use the binocular to get the number.
8. Come back. Use those numbers at the left top box.
9. Collect the red square and file.
10. Drag the pencil on file and get the 6-digit number.
11. Use this number at left side near to teddy bear like levels.
12. Collect the green square.
13. Note the four different colors near to night lamp and Solve the circle colors below the window.
14. Collect the yellow square.
15. Use the bulb in night lamp and solve the 3x3 button box to get the pink square.
16. Go to next room.
17. Collect the 4x4 alphabets paper at left side.
18. Collect the scroll, two boxes and magnifier.
19. Use the lens in microscope to get the color order and place the four color square on one of the available box.
20. Get the red access card.
21. Use the magnifier on the scroll to get the clue.
22. Match the clue with another 4x4 alphabet paper to get the name "victory".
23. Use the word below and note the number of apples.
24. Note the star count and football count at the room.
25. Note the mirrow view of the number and enter that number with the addition of +25 at the time piece.
26. Collect the fruits clue paper.
27. Enter the number "273" below the mirror and note the clue "b->s" (big to small in counts.
28. Come back to another room and off the switch.
29. Note the yellow clue at the wall of another room and get the answer.
30. Use the answer(4162) to get the brinjal count.
31. Use the four items count in the order of big to small on the available box to get the another access card.
32. Use both the cards and get escaped.